Friday, November 9, 2012

How Close Can We Get to Our Memories

As I grow old, I found myself getting farther from my memories.



I mean those days when I was 5, 10 or 15 years old, and even a month ago.
Although I realize they are just hidden somewhere in my brain and they didn't disappear,
the fear is still there that they'll fade away someday, soon.

It takes me months to think about how I could preserve those memories,
and help others keep theirs as well.

Then I realize,
it's not the technology nowadays that helps us keep down these itsy bitsy things in life,
it's the people we talk to, the books we read, and the actions we take to save them.

So I am starting to look for a place that I can share these thoughts with more people,
those who are like me with the same fear, and with the same wish.

I don't want to take my memories away when I leave this world,
and you?


*This is the neighborhood where CC used to live, 
and also the place I showed my parents around in LA for an afternoon sunny walk in 2010. 


My mom asked my dad to get the fruits on the trees for her a little taste.
My dad climbed on the little tress for several plums(?) although he didn't want to,
but I think that's how they love each other. ^_^*


No comments:

Post a Comment